Mixed Media Painting
I will demonstrate adding layers of color, texture and dimension with stamps and stencils using Distressed Oxides and Stains over a gesso canvas.
Now that we have our background, we will choose an image from my collection of magazines and its time to bring in our focal point and place over our inked background. I like to add a ribbon of acrylic paint behind my image and add some additional stamping. This grounds the image.
I will walk you through the entire process.
No experience necessary!
This class includes:
- Dylusion Inks and distressed oxides & stains
- Community tools, magazines, collage paper, stencils, stamps, and water color paper
- prepared decorative canvas ready for inking
Saturday, March 9th
2706 NW 98th Street, Vancouver, WA 98665
Find on Google Maps
- Preferred: CREDIT & DEBIT payments accepted directly through website or via Paypal.
- CHECK payments must be received within 1 weeks of workshops
- Please contact me if you wish to pay by CHECK or CASH at:
Email: email@example.com or